Acquaintance Party


   A few days before the Acquaintance Party i was so excited and was quite confused with regards to what my attire will be.I can hardly wait for that day because for the very first time i would experience this Acquaintnace Party.We went to different malls to look for a clothes that would fit my personality.
   And finally when the day comes i wake up early to prepare all the neccessary things needed in the party. I polish my nails and wear all the accessories.Then i wore my attire and headed to the party.Whenwe finally arrived,my friends and i felt embarrased because there are lots of people.And eventually we took pictures with my friends and schoolmates.
   Then after that we went inside walking in a red carpet then they pictures of us.Then we go inside to have a seat and have a chat with my friends while waiting the program to properly start.When the program start,all of us stood up for the doxology and remain standing for the national anthem.Then after that we sat down to watched the program.An hour after,we ate our dinner.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Drum and Lyre

Buwan ng Wika